Hey Wild One,
I recently held a little dinner party at my place. These were such a hit that my guests that night have invited me over to their house since to make their version of this light and luscious recipe.
The plant-based calories in this meal is great for assisting and maintaining weight loss, particularly the mango! It’s so rich in the vitamins you need to get your ideal body, combined with the other veggies and herbs I’ve shared with you here… you have the ultimate kick start to a speedy metabolism, reduced food cravings all the while enjoying the qualia- feeling light and satisfied.
10 rice paper wrappers
10 torn leafy greens of choice
1 medium cucumber
1/8 of small red cabbage
a small handful of fresh mint
1. Slice all ingredients into thin strips approx 2.5 inches long. Slice the avocado and mango into cubes.
2. Soak one rice paper wrapper at a time into a bowl of lukewarm water for about a couple seconds.
3. Put rice paper on a counter or flat plate.
4. Arrange a few of the vegetables and herbs in the center of the wrapper horizontally, starting with the leafy greens. Wrap like a kebab kinda and fold the top over and push ingredients back and then the left and right sides towards the middle. Fold over, delicately but firmly.
5. Cut the rolls in half if you want to visually appreciate its colours.
6. Dip in your choice of sauce. Tamari or sweet and sour are great.
With Food Dynamics for Weightloss: The Taste and Flavour Solution, you’ll find all the facts, all the resources and all the delicious recipes you need to explore the incredible benefits of this lifestyle. Come learn and thrive with me today!