Hi Wild One!
Are you craving the creamy, mouth-watering flavour of a classic caesar salad, but resisting because of your dreams to be slim and sexy?
Good for you! That caesar dressing is full of oil, salt, and cheese—which, as we know, will only make you overweight, unhealthy, and unhappy.
But, gorgeous, you don’t have to go without. That’s the whole point of my Taste and Flavour Solution. You can have all the flavourful food you desire and get the body you deserve…you just have to change a few key ingredients for maximum slimming effect.
This vegan, gluten-free pasta salad recipe combines the best of a classic caesar salad with the incredible weight-defying properties of healthy calories. The food combining here will have you feeling satisfied, nourished, and oh-so-sexy for hours. It’s the perfect dish to pull out for a family dinner on the patio, a romantic picnic, or a festive gathering.
Ready for a delicious, simple, slimming recipe?
Sexy & Slimming Caesar Pasta Salad
- 1 packet of buckwheat pasta (or other gluten-free pasta)
- 1 cup organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 head romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers (optional)
- 1 batch of caesar dressing (see below)
- pepper, to taste
Caesar Dressing (Note: I have doubled the dressing ingredients so that you can have plenty left over for tomorrow or the day after if you wish.)
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoon organic miso
- 2 tablespoon organic mustard
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise (read label for a clean, preservative-free option)
- 3 tablespoons capers
- pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add pasta and cook according to package instructions.
- Drain and rinse quickly under cold water.
- While the pasta is cooling, prepare the dressing. Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Once pasta is completely cooled, add tomatoes, lettuce, capers and 1/2 cup dressing. Toss until salad is evenly coated, and season with pepper.
- To serve cold, I recommend you allow salad to cool in the fridge for up to an hour.
- Enjoy the sexy, slimming power of healthy food dynamics!
I’d love to hear from you, too. How did this recipe work for you? What’s your favourite way to reimagine the classic (and fattening) Caesar Salad?