Welcome to another super simple, divinely delicious recipe!
Here goes, cover your children’s eyes or they might not have the patience to let this one freeze!
- 2 cups fresh organic pineapple (any fruit of choice) chopped into chunks
- 1 ripe banana (ideally black spotted, they’re sweeter and better for digestion)
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes and then drained
- 200 grams vegan cream cheese (most supermarkets have this, read the label to make sure there’s no dairy!)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup (read the label, you want the 100% pure one)
1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blitz until very smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into molds and freeze for at least 8 hours.
3. About halfway through freezing, insert the popsicle sticks.
I told you it was easy. Wait till you try it! Oh my..
Give the plant-based lifestyle a real shot. Check out Wild Nutrition: Your 30-Day Revolution to Plant-Based Vitality—and learn how simple and delicious it is to lose weight and thrive!