It can be so uncomfortable deciding what to eat when you are confused about what is healthy! I know, I used to be so confused, I used to listen to “experts” who didn’t have well-functioning metabolisms when I was trying to lose weight, I prayed they were right but I didn’t get the results they assured me and they sure didn’t either.
I love seeing my clients pride and comfort in their bodies after years of having done my programs. It warms my heart like a good soup warms my belly 🙂
So let’s get to it… introducing:
The Metabolism Lover- Ginger Carrot Soup
- 2 tsp coconut butter (Coconut Butter begins with whole, unadulterated coconut flesh – not just the oil – then made into a rich spread.)
- 3 cups chopped carrots
- 3 cups chopped potato (or yam)
- 5 cups filtered/spring water or vegetable broth (I use spring water)
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Heat 1 tablespoon of water in a large soup pot. Sauté carrot over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add potato. Cover and cook for 2 mins.
- Add ginger, water (or broth), pepper, and nutmeg. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 mins or till the potatoes are soft are soft.
- Cool down before pureeing it.
Enjoy your wildly thriving metabolism and all that it brings your health, well-being and beauty.
With Food Dynamics for Weightloss: The Taste and Flavour Solution, you’ll find all the facts, all the resources and all the delicious recipes you need to explore the incredible benefits of this lifestyle. Come learn and thrive with me today!