Some recipes I share because they’re simply gonna get you results fast! The body you want- the slim waist line and the dress size you dream of. And other recipes I share because they are a far better alternative when it comes to what is currently on offer…
If you ate a standard Creamy Risotto every night and switched over to this Creamy Risotto every night instead, simple, you will lose weight.
I have used completely plant-based ingredients so that your body will metabolise this meal with ease and efficiency.
I chose coconut cream instead of dairy cream because one- it’s yummier and two- it’s cholesterol free, your body knows what to do with this fat, how to utilise it to give you the ultimate physique. Unlike dairy. Dairy (be it cheese, milk or butter) jeopardises your dreams for a certain slender physique by forcing you to calorie restrict to see results… eat as much of this recipe as you desire.
I switched up cheese for nutritional yeast because it tastes amazing, you may not be able to tell the difference from nutritional yeast to Parmesan in this dish. Nutritional yeast is basically fat free, cholesterol free golden greatness.
I left salt as optional as salt holds many times it’s weight in water. If you want to look slimmer sooner then cut out salt and bam! You’ve heard the term “water weight”, this is the culprit. Leave it out of recipes for a while, get results and you won’t miss your water weight nor the salt.. you’ll see.
Good-fat, low cholesterol: Creamy Mushroom Risotto
10 cremini mushrooms thin sliced
5 shiitake mushrooms thick sliced
600g Arborio or brown rice
1 cup white wine (if wine then make sure it’s vegan or simply use stock instead here)
4 tbsp. dried sage finely chopped
1 cup coconut cream (100% pure)
3 tbsp. coconut oil
4 tbsp. nutritional yeast
1800ml vegetable stock or 2 vegan stock cubes in 1800ml water
2 handfuls fresh parsley chopped
cracked black pepper to taste
1. Add 1 tbsp. coconut oil to a saucepan on medium heat. Once melted add sliced cremini mushrooms, lower heat and stir until soft for a few minutes. Set aside.
2. Add 1 tbsp. coconut oil to a shallow pan on a medium heat. Once melted add the Arborio rice to the pan and lightly toast for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the white wine or stock replacement and continue stirring.
4. Heat broth on low in a saucepan.
5. Slowly begin adding the warm vegetable broth to the rice. Repeat this step while continuously stirring until all the broth is used and the rice is cooked- up to 35 minutes.
6. Add the nutritional yeast and mix.
7. Add the coconut cream and black pepper and mix again.
8. Fold in the fresh parsley.
9. Place in a small bowl and flip it upside down onto serving plate.
10. Heat 1 tbsp. coconut oil in a saucepan on a low heat. Add the shiitake mushrooms, stirring until they become a light golden colour.
11. Display the shiitake mushroom on top of the risotto mound.
Serve and enjoy.
With Food Dynamics for Weightloss: The Taste and Flavour Solution, you’ll find all the facts, all the resources and all the delicious recipes you need to explore the incredible benefits of this lifestyle. Come learn and thrive with me today!