Hey Healthy Hottie,
I love artichokes. We all know that they belong on pizza but imagine a dip! YUM!!!!
I’m excited to share with you this delicious and simple plant-based dip recipe!
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 1/4 cups vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, rinsed (to get the excess oil off), chopped and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Add the cashews, mayonnaise and water to a food processor. Blend for 1-2 minutes, until creamy.
3. Transfer the cashew mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and mix together.
4. Transfer the dip to an oven-proof dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Serve with corn chips, cucumber slices or other julienne vegetables.
Tip: I saw an artichoke recipe made recently with greens added. Feel free to add a cup of baby spinach when combining all the ingredients together, for extra nutrients.
Give the plant-based lifestyle a real shot. Check out Wild Nutrition: Your 30-Day Revolution to Plant-Based Vitality—and learn how simple and delicious it is to lose weigh and thrive!