Craving Free Vegetable Soup
I love a light watery soup that fills me up and satiates me for hours… it makes me happy. Do you feel me? There’s good reason why this recipe will reduce your cravings and increase your metabolism naturally- creating peace, relaxation and weight loss all at once. I created this recipe exactly as it is because this food combination and food chemistry will do exactly that- reduce your cravings and increase your metabolism.
1. It is jam packed with healthy carbohydrates (I almost heard you #gasp). Healthy carbohydrates can be underrated, the reality is they are essential to our needs. They’re essential for nourishing every cell in our sexy bodies. Healthy carbohydrates are exactly that, healthy.
2. The variety of spices and veggies in here create a flavour sensation- there’ll be no “missing out” on my clock.
3. You can eat this meal to your heart’s content. The more your eat, the more you’ll be nourished. You’ll likely find yourself fully satisfied with a full belly feeling once you’ve really made a good dent in the ingredients here, that is the time that you’ll want to stop eating and should stop eating. The two are synonymous- the power of well-combined foods.
4 cups potatoes, chopped
2 cups celery, sliced
3 cups carrots, sliced
2 cups green cabbage, chopped
1 cup shitake mushrooms
1 cup lentils
1 tin tomatoes
1 tsp Italian herbs
16 cups water
3 Step Directions:
1. Bring water to boil in a large pot. Add the carrots and lentils and let boil for 6 minutes.
2. Add the celery and cabbage, and spices. Let simmer for 20 minutes
3. Add the potatoes, crushed tomatoes, and mushrooms (and black pepper to taste). Simmer for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
Enjoy the true satisfaction of proper food combination and a thriving metabolism.
With Food Dynamics for Weightloss: The Taste and Flavour Solution, you’ll find all the facts, all the resources and all the delicious recipes you need to explore the incredible benefits of this lifestyle. Come learn and thrive with me today!